ONE-ON-ONE BASIC PHOTOGRAPHY
• Date: By agreement, please call to coordinate date and schedule 1 (787) 398-3889
• Resource: Puro Enfoque Staff
• Duration: Theoretical-practical face-to-face workshop on basic photography of a total of three (3) contact hours. One-On-One workshop to guarantee an individualized learning process.
• Requirements: Open to people with a DSLR, Mirrorless or Point & Shot camera with manual capacity.
• Price: $199.00
• Our photography workshop for beginners is designed to be quick and easy to understand for beginning photographers, even for those who feel they are beyond needing basic help to understand their camera.
Photography is about capturing light and when it comes to light and photography, it is useful to understand some basic concepts of physics behind light and lenses.
Our goal is to make this basic photography workshop the easiest way to learn the basics of photography through theoretical-practical teaching techniques to create the kind of photography you want to print and pass on to the next generation.
You will learn the most essential functions of your camera and gain confidence in putting new functions into action.
In this basic theoretical-practical photography workshop you learn to position yourself and hold the camera to capture the best possible photo with the equipment you have - without the need to immediately invest in additional equipment.
Our workshops are presented in a relaxed environment where active student participation is required, feedback is important.
NOTE: This workshop requieres Physical Condition Level 1.
All Images by © J. Perez-Mesa / 2019-2020-2021-2022